El objetivo del proyecto EPISCOPE, en continuidad con el proyecto TABULA es hacer que los procesos de rehabilitación energética en el sector de la vivienda en Europa sean más transparentes y eficaces, con el fin de asegurar que los objetivos de reducción de consumo energético realmente se lograrán y que las acciones correctivas o de mejora puedan ser tomadas, si es necesario. Y enfoque del proyecto es implementar acciones piloto sobre las escalas nacional, regional y local lograr una metodología común.
The overall strategic objective of the EPISCOPE project is to make the energy refurbishment processes in the European housing sector transparent and effective. This will help to ensure that the climate protection targets will actually be attained and that corrective or enhancement actions can be taken in due time, if necessary.
Starting point is the TABULA concept of residential building typologies which will be continued and expanded.
As a further step the scope is extended towards the elaboration of building stock models to assess refurbishment processes and project the future energy consumption. Pilot actions will be conducted in 16 countries to track the implementation of energy saving measures and their effect on the consumption in practice.
A main outcome will be a concerted set of energy performance indicators which shall enable key actors and stakeholders on different levels to ensure a high quality of energy refurbishments, the compliance with regulations, to track and steer the refurbishment processes in a cost-efficient way and to evaluate the actually achieved energy savings. A long-term objective is to install bottom up monitoring procedures in each European country in different fields: in energy certificate databases, representative surveys, regional or national census, heating or energy bills, strategic asset development, energy management.
Coordinador/es – Coordinator
Institute for Housing and Environment – IWU (Germany)
Socios – Partners
- Instituto Valenciano de la Edificación / Valencian Institute of Building – IVE (Spain)
- Buildings Performance Institute Europe – BPIE (Europe)
- Building and Civil Engineering Institute – ZRMK (Slovenia)
- Danish Building Research Institute – Sbi (Denmark)
- Austrian Energy Agency – AEA (Austria)
- Building Research Establishment Ltd – BRE (United Kingdom)
- National Observatory of Athens – NOA (Greece)
- Flemish Institute for Technolog ical Research – VITO (Belgium)
- Politecnico di Torino – Energy Department – POLITO (Italy)
- STU-K (Finland)
- Energy Action Limited (Ireland)
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics – BME (Hungary)
- Cyprus University of Technology / Department of Environmental Science and Technology – CUT (Cyprus)
- Delft University of Technology – TUDelft (Netherlands)
- OTB Research Institute (Netherlands)
- Pouget Consultants (France)
Referencia / Reference
Contract number – IEE/12/695